2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

praise the Lord. Kindly pray for Mrs. ### who is very weak after abortion a few days back. Not eating and shivering. Saying she is feeling cold in blood. She had stopped responding. She is so weak that she has eased herself in the bed. SOS prayer Request. May God heal her. Kindly pray for her...
Replies
4
Views
40
My daughter ###'s good result.. she have to go to 2nd year degree this year. For pass all subjects, result is coming next month.
Replies
3
Views
19
Lord Jesus, I believe YOUR victories on the cross these my weaknesses and problems - lust, masturbation, immature fall in love, immature soul ties, eyeing women the wrong way and all the other delights and seduce with women! Jesus Christ, I pray that this victory, which YOU won over these my...
Replies
3
Views
14
please pray for ### i will be going for interviews i need this job
Replies
4
Views
25
Need at least ### for church construction and ministry. Kindly pray for me. ###
Replies
3
Views
21
I am ### working as nurse in ###... Planning to write OET exam in February ###. please pray for me for clear the exam well. One more prayer to for sell land which is stucked due to some reasons.
Replies
5
Views
27
Dear lord You and your ways are perfect. Hence I approach You to show me what the best and most suitable career is for me. Let Your perfect will be done in the choice of my career. O Lord, please teach me the most appropriate way of discharging my day to day duties successfully and honestly...
Replies
5
Views
21
My husband left me I don't know what to do. What have I done to deserve this, my God. Please pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
41
Prayers for success at a state job I have applied for. Pray for God's grace, and success and miraculous favor in the process for a rewarding career to follow. Had to start all over due to a clerical error. Finally starting background investigation. Pray it all is successful for me. God is good...
Replies
3
Views
20
I want prayers for my life because am facing some life challenges in my relationship and my ministry. I need prayers for God to fight my battles for me. And I really want to get married this year.
Replies
3
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom