2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear Lord, I am praying for ### who is struggling with addiction, depression, and anxiety. I pray for him to be healed from the inside out. His heart, mind, body, and soul. I pray that he realizes he has to go to a long-term inpatient. I pray that he wants the help and does whatever it takes to...
Replies
3
Views
21
Thank you for your prayers, answered prayers are always awesome to see manifest, PTL.. Recently have had 2 prophecies from 2 different people, both along the same lines of my future, so far it talks about terminating the enemy, the destroyer of life, in other words, you could say slaying the...
Replies
2
Views
20
My pray request..I have been having skin problems on my feet my elbows my head my back ...all parts of my body a dark rash started to appear on my skin n my fingers started to swell with a lot of pain I've been to the best doctors in ### and ### n no answers they have me on a lot of medication...
Replies
4
Views
17
Dear Lord, I pray for all of the prayer warriors on this site. I pray for financial stability, secure jobs, homes to provide shelter and comfort, enough food to feed our families, continued good health, healing of those who are suffering and ill, reliable transportation for all, peace in this...
Replies
2
Views
14
please pray for my friend, he worked for twenty years in a place, now facing problems and he wants transfer, please pray for him he get transferred in proper place and enjoy years of working. thank you.
Replies
3
Views
23
Dear heavenly father please hear my pray. I pray for my marriage between ### and ###. I love you amen.
Replies
3
Views
17
Send me Prayer that I should pray daily in morning and Lord should guide me in each and everything Negativatie should go off from my mind I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen. I need prayer that I Should get blessing from my Jesus and Lord should guide me in each and everything Negativate...
Replies
4
Views
42
Bad dreams, eg dream of the dead relatives, loneliness and am praying for marriage help me ###.
Replies
3
Views
14
My daughter ### ###'s good result. She is studying in 10th and passed good percentage.
Replies
3
Views
31
My name ### my father name ### he suffering from brain stroke very serious in hospital I c u in hospital please prayer for him ### ### My name ### my father name ### he suffering from brain stroke very serious in hospital I c u in hospital please prayer for him ### ###
Replies
4
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom