My ###

MLS74

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear Lord, I am praying for ### who is struggling with addiction, depression, and anxiety. I pray for him to be healed from the inside out. His heart, mind, body, and soul. I pray that he realizes he has to go to a long-term inpatient. I pray that he wants the help and does whatever it takes to be clean and sober. His excuse is all the fines and debt that he has to pay due to this disease. I pray everything will work itself out once he is clean and sober. This is life or death. I pray for all the sick and suffering. I pray that they see God's light and love and all the love around them. Reach out for help. I pray for this in the name of Jesus Christ, amen. Please pray for my family and other families that need these prayers and hopefully they will be heard and answered.

God bless
 
Thank you Father for healing restoration protection in every area of ### life in Jesus name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please say a prayer for my ### year old son ###. He is struggling bad with depression, anxiety, addiction and is so insecure about himself. He says he is all alone and has no friends and is too anxious to go out. He has never known what it's like to have a good friend in his life. He is trying...
Replies
9
Views
242
Please pray for my husband to stop drinking and got to protect him and our family and marrige from seen and unseen danger. I’ve prayed this for years and I’m tired . When he’s sober he’s such a good person. But when he’s drinking it’s a gamble of what kind of mood he’ll be in. He has been...
Replies
12
Views
163
LIFE IN MY INTERNET PHONE WORKS I CAN PRINT OUT MY MASTER BUILDING PERMIT SIGN IT EMAIL IT GREATLY APPLICATION ACCEPTED GREATLY I GET MY OWN ADDRESS IN SECRET GREATLY..DUE TO THE FIRE FOR PROTECTION FOR ME MY 2 CATS WE CAN HAVE PEACE AND HARMONY..THEY SEND MY PERMIT WITH A NEW ADDRESS IN MY NAME...
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom