My pray request..I have been having skin issues.

Sherene Ramdhan

Disciple of Prayer
My pray request..I have been having skin problems on my feet my elbows my head my back ...all parts of my body a dark rash started to appear on my skin n my fingers started to swell with a lot of pain I've been to the best doctors in ### and ### n no answers they have me on a lot of medication that have me feeling sick all the time I need a deliverance because I know this can't be natural I believe that Jesus can do it for me ..please pray for ###
 
Thank you Father for healing restoration protection in every area of ### life in Jesus name Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

In the name of Jesus our saviour, I pray for ###'s Devine healing with the blood of Jesus.

###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I have been having skin problem for many years can you please pray for ### amen
Replies
6
Views
396
I have been having issues in my bowels and tomorrow I am going to go have a doctor check me out. I am asking for prayers of healing but also guidance for the doctors and God's will.
Replies
8
Views
334
I am having skin issues again. The earliest appointment at dermatologist is a week from now. Please pray for healing and that the infection doesn’t spread.
Replies
7
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom