2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Calvary greetings to u all our able intercessors, ma request is to supply me with finances so that I settle all people I owe. Am not at peace n have called names coz of poverty limitation n setback. I jx cast my situations on the finished work of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Replies
3
Views
78
Dear all, thank you so much for the prayers. I told all my family members to join this individual and give prayers and ask what they want. Yes, I am thankful for their mails which are giving me more strength and confidence. Lord, as you say, ask and it shall be given, please bless me in...
Replies
2
Views
16
Please pray for my ministry especially financially I have a ministry but I am trusting God for many things this year thank you
Replies
2
Views
13
"Let us pray that we may not be weary, disillusioned, or disappointed. Let us pray that we may not put our trust in the ways of the world, but in the way of the Divine Spirit." 'In Jesus name, 'Amen' 'Praise God'
Replies
2
Views
27
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for my family, loved ones, friends, co-workers, acquaintances, and enemies. Ask that God's Will is done in all of our lives. Pray for my dogs too. Please pray for my health and my finances. I ask this all in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
17
I am ### from ###. Please pray for me, I'm sick and it started as a back pain but now all the body is painful.
Replies
3
Views
58
My names are ### or ### This is my prayer request spiritual growth & and to stay focus in ministry as a am serving God The grace to win souls to the Lord and financial breakthrough in my ministry and my life.
Replies
2
Views
18
Please pray for my little 2 months puppy this morning he Bite my other dog he got sick and not feel good his hot after that I went to the Veterinary this morning But all are closed because it's Sunday today please keep prayer for my little puppy I'm worried I hope he will be ok now tomorrow and...
Replies
6
Views
86
Lord make my n ### relationship all right n fill it with love care n understanding. Amen
Replies
3
Views
51
my name is ### ### i from ###. Please the man of God please pray for me i need my results for UCE s4 from ### come back with good results in Jesus's name. If they come back i would be happy in my life. also i believe that the company of Jesus's Christ would help me
Replies
3
Views
25
Back
Top Bottom