Healing prayer of my little puppy.. for me as a dog lover

Leizl Elaine Y. Maghilom

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my little 2 months puppy this morning he Bite my other dog he got sick and not feel good his hot after that I went to the Veterinary this morning But all are closed because it's Sunday today please keep prayer for my little puppy I'm worried I hope he will be ok now tomorrow and healing and safe now tomorrow I go again to the Veterinary clinic of ### dogs...hope everything will be ok tomorrow...Amen
 
Hi ###, I cannot message you in my inbox; needed to upgrade first before I can message. I'm from the Philippines. Nice to meet you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my little puppy (###). He was lost yesterday and are going today to find him please pray for us, may God will support us to get him soon, he is such a cute and lovable puppy he is our family member. Without help of God we can't find him so i request to God. Please pray for us.
Replies
6
Views
196
My dog little puppy ### dar raha hai ### din se soya nahi olz pryaer vo thik ho jaye dare nhiii
Replies
10
Views
120
Please agree with me in prayer for my little pit puppy. He mistakenly ate some poison and I pray that the Lord Jesus Christ touch his little body and completely heal him right now. In the blood of Christ I pray.. AMEN
Replies
3
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom