2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Good morning prayer partners! Have a full day of work ahead and feeling sluggish. Prayers for healing and carrying me through this day with love and grace. Thank you. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
3
Views
23
Praying for healing for ###. May she be blessed with good health, peace, joy and happiness. Send to her the best doctors that can treat her knees non invasively and all other illnesses she may have and possible complications. Please allow her to live her life to the fullest through God's Grace...
Replies
3
Views
18
Replies
4
Views
16
Please pray for ### for deliverance. ### want to serve the Lord with a clean heart and free spirit.
Replies
3
Views
18
I say thank you very much that the year 2018 opened with a big miracle on my side. The prayer request of huge debts, I was fighting through prayers, which I was unable to pay. This year through prayers from ### on the TV Screen, the Municipality of ###, ### has scratched the debt of R### under...
Replies
4
Views
22
Please pray that ### will tell his friend ### that none of the gossip about ### was likely true ever.
Replies
2
Views
15
Iam ### from ### iam a college student now in third yr I have got my arrier exam on ### pls pray for me and for my friends to success this exam and succeed in our job
Replies
2
Views
17
Please, pray for ### health and for ### financial situation!
Replies
4
Views
16
Am trusting God for salvation and my financial breakthrough. Amen
Replies
5
Views
22
Father God, I thank you for miracles. Please richly bless all the people on this prayer site and all our family members and friends and every one connected to our life, Amen Dear Lord Father God, I thank you for this day and a new week and for a better night's sleep for my Beautiful wife ###...
Replies
3
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom