2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please for my husband, he is a kidney failure patient.
Replies
3
Views
33
I pray for happiness, a financial blessing, to pay off debt, pay off car by March, my youngest ###'s test results come back negative and that she is healthy and will continue to be a good mother, raising her children, that she receive a financial blessing to pay off car and remove my name. ###...
Replies
3
Views
21
Dear All, This is a request to all brothers and sisters to pray for me on my job and upcoming interview. First of all, I would love to thank the Almighty for helping me to clear the UGC-NET exam and I got a decent score of ### and with that I also qualified to teach in universities. Now that...
Replies
2
Views
16
Dear Lord thank you for your Mercy, forgive us for our sins and we forgive those who sin against us, Pleading the Precious Blood of Jesus, Please keep our family and friends in your perfect peace today bless us and protect us from all harm, cancelling all attacks of the enemy, let us use your...
Replies
4
Views
21
Please pray for ### health also ### is pressure stroke patient.
Replies
4
Views
17
I pray for total deliverance for my family and financial breakthrough.
Replies
2
Views
16
Please prayer for my ###. He suffering chest pain in few days so the sample of cough is test for biopsy. Please prayer the result was negative. Jesus please hear our prayer
Replies
5
Views
23
Please pray for my life success and my family and pray for my husband's health, he is a kidney patient without transplant he couldn't live, and I have financial problems; we belong to a poor family. Lastly, I need a GOVT job for life safety. Thank you, and I believe your prayer support is always...
Replies
2
Views
13
Would you please pray for my husband ###’s business and partnership. His partner has wronged him and not been faithful in their business for the past several years. The Lord is exposing all wrong doing and I’m grateful for that but please pray for complete protection, favor and clarity to cover...
Replies
3
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom