2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Pleas pray ### Big test I pray he do his best n get a high score n try his best n take his time that all I ask
Replies
2
Views
27
sir ### pariwar ke liye prayer kijiye sabkoi ### swasth rahe aur ### bahan aur bhabi ko tez bukhar hai uske liye prayer kijiye dhanyavad.
Replies
3
Views
34
Dear Lord, as I begin the work week ahead, bless me to have all the good outcomes. Please be my strength and my shield; vanquish my enemies and deliver victory to me. In the name of Lord Jesus, amen.
Replies
2
Views
13
Please pray for my kids ### and ### to be safe and in good health. And please pray for my Fam to be safe and in good health. And please pray that I get home safe. In the name of JESUS AMEN..
Replies
2
Views
17
Reckless Love - WorshipMob (by Cory Asbury/Bethel Worship ..
Replies
2
Views
33
My name is ### from tomorrow I vil b writing my MCA 1st sem exam ...please pray for me to get good marks and get good results
Replies
2
Views
82
Replies
2
Views
12
Prayer for my fast recovery from illness.. Prayer to find a better job, God salary, good company, nice colleague and permanent job.. Prayer request by ###
Replies
3
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom