2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

The man of God please pray for me whatever I like in my life. Also, I need my results for UCE s4 from ### come back with good results (first grade) in Jesus name.
Replies
3
Views
24
Please pray for me as my 12th public exams are approaching. My name is ### ### and I am also a part of children's blessing plan. I am also preparing for NEET exam simultaneously. Pray that I may prosper in the exam and get a seat next year and that the almighty may fill me with his abundant...
Replies
3
Views
24
Mera naam ###. ek ladki se behad pyr krta hu uska naam ekta h. us se marriage krna chahta hu. but vo married h. vo bhi mujhe se pyr krti h. hm dono sth rehna chahte h. sth rehne me kuch prb a rhi h. plzz Jesus se dua kr digiye hm dono sth ho jaye... ameen
Replies
2
Views
55
Heavenly Father, may we bring honor to your name and glorify you in our lives. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
3
Views
15
Dear God, my Lord and Savior, please guide me to your will with respect to my circumstances. You know how bad things are. Please show me your will. Please dear God if you could, grant me wisdom with respect to the authorities and how to proceed with that. Thank you so much dear God for all...
Replies
3
Views
22
My daughter ### to come back home she is living with a guy as wife and the family is well known they. Belong to the other side of sacrifices. Those who never fear of anything or anybody killing is their joy I will be very glad is she leaves that guy furthermore we are of not same tribe and in my...
Replies
5
Views
20
Holy spirit please for my sins often I judge people and now I'm having the habit of talking about others' personal things Lord forgive me Lord people are borrowing money from me but they're finding very difficult to return it to me even though they have so much ###& ### borrowed money from me...
Replies
3
Views
14
My wife and I had a recent quarrel with our son because his wife from the very start of his marriage (7 years ago) dislikes us and does not respect us. We cannot even see our only granddaughter and it grieves us so much. Pls pray for peace in our family and for my daughter-in-law to be more...
Replies
3
Views
18
Please pray for my home’s prayer protection from fire, bugs, theft, and all kinds of neighbor problems.
Replies
3
Views
19
to pray for my family they hate themselves and the spirit of ###
Replies
2
Views
29
Back
Top Bottom