Prayer for ### family and all of us

Raj Kishor Hansda

Humble Prayer Partner
sir ### pariwar ke liye prayer kijiye sabkoi ### swasth rahe aur ### bahan aur bhabi ko tez bukhar hai uske liye prayer kijiye dhanyavad.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would like to ask for a prayer request for the new job offer. I want to pray about a beautiful new affordable home for me and my family. I also want to pray about my best friend when I go see him we can have contact visit so that we can pray together together in Jesus mighty name, thank you
Replies
9
Views
168
During or about ### I bought a house from certain ### Who was a policeman and paid ### ,then we signed the deed of sale at ### and take it to ### for transfer,the officer definitely was incompetent as the transfer didn't take place,On ### I went to apply for Title deed it's when I discovered...
Replies
12
Views
259
Dear saints kindly pray for my family problem. My husband quit his job and I am earning. Sitting at home he is full time back of housemaids. Kindly pray that cooking lady should stop coming to our house permanently. She comes very late for work. My husband full time supports her. He fights with...
Replies
12
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom