2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I really need prayers. My financial progression is stagnant and I'm hoping and trusting in God for a better paying job. I have applied for one already and I have hopes of being called for an interview and getting the job.
Replies
2
Views
18
Dear Lord.... Wrap your arms around us with the holy spirit to grant our basic needs and keep us safe and healthy. My son ### needs your protection in his marriage and finances. Keep ### and ### (grandbabies) happy, healthy and safe. Each time they ride the bus keep them safe from harm and...
Replies
4
Views
20
Father God please please don't let me download myself (### copy /be put on by my friends or listening to the Devils ideas or whispering especially like this sciatica like pain or whatever causing this sharp pain when I ### attacks when I get up also sinus really bungled around my eyes etc in...
Replies
3
Views
21
Good morning, am ### ### from ###, man of God have been having this dream of praying for people and delivering them even the mad ones and bringing them to God they ask me that I show them how to pray. Emmanuel!
Replies
3
Views
31
Praise the Lord! Almighty Lord please bless my marriage life...let there be peace n happiness in my marriage life...help me to overcome all the circumstances...Thank you Jesus praise you Jesus
Replies
5
Views
22
Fruit of the womb for ###yrs and unfaithfulness in my marriage that has led to adultery of my husband!
Replies
4
Views
20
Please pray for my mother ### ### suffering with very bad chest congestion her CRP is very high and she also has loss of appetite.
Replies
3
Views
17
Battle Ready Prayer—Powerful Prayer Just Click On The Link: https://youtu.be/z2RJ8QZwhn4 This is a great prayer. May God in Jesus’ name honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen!
Replies
8
Views
30
Dear Pastor, I don't have a job and have been trying since last four months. Having ### years experience and at a senior position, I am trying a lot. Please pray for me for getting a good job and I also pray to our God always. In my life, I have not been doing any bad activities. God knows very...
Replies
9
Views
196
Pls pray for my ### please lord help.me in getting 100students immediately lord this is the time for.me to.prive myself you helped me many times it is very important for me earn money.thank you for the angels who are paraying for me I kneel infront of you bring a miracle and I should announce...
Replies
2
Views
74
Back
Top Bottom