Dear Pastor, I don't have job and

v v h mathew

Prayer Warrior
Dear Pastor, I don't have a job and have been trying since last four months. Having ### years experience and at a senior position, I am trying a lot. Please pray for me for getting a good job and I also pray to our God always. In my life, I have not been doing any bad activities. God knows very well.

Regards
### ### ### ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear Pastor,

All are praying on my request for getting me a good job. Till date I have not received and I am sure that our Lord Jesus Christ will be accepting my request at the earliest. Also please pray for me continuously, for getting me a job...... Regards, ###
 
Dear Pastor, please pray for me. Till date I have not received my job.

You also know, God, how hard I’ve tried to find a job. But so far, all of the hard work I've done during my job search hasn't led to any job offers. All I've found, despite all the time and energy I've spent looking for employment, is rejection. I'm frustrated, my confidence has been shaken, and I'm worried about my future.

God, please send the miraculous breakthrough I need to get a new job soon! Guide me to opportunities to network with the right people, learn about the right job openings to apply for, and figure out how best to develop my skills so I'll be prepared for my next job. Empower me to perform well at my job interviews. Give me favor with the people who are considering who to hire for any jobs that are good matches for me. Please open doors for me to get a good job offer soon, with the type of work I want to do and the salary and benefits I need.

I believe that there are no limits to what you can do for people who trust you.

Thank you for always providing for my needs. I look forward to walking through the doors you will open for me to start working at a new job...

Regards

###
 
[QUOTE="v v h ###", post: ###]

By God's grace, please pray for my urgent request.....

Regards

###

[/QUOTE]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me that I don't have herpes. I pray that I don't have any STDs and I am healed in Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
179
Premature aging, I was told today that I look like a mom, I don’t have kids, I am still young, please pray for renewal of youth, I went through lots of trials and tribulations in life and now I have to suffer this, not even married yet, please pray the skin to be firm and youthful again.
Replies
8
Views
266
I want God almighty to help me for a free accommodation because I don't have money to pay for accommodation, I am miserable.
Replies
9
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,113
Members
648,266
Latest member
Scoetsonmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom