Bad dreams, eg dream of the dead relatives, loneliness

Maria zulu

Disciple of Prayer
Bad dreams, eg dream of the dead relatives, loneliness and am praying for marriage help me ###.
 
Jesus nothing is impossible for you. fulfill all her needs in Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray Lord rebuke this bad dreams been feeling so tired lately in this heat and for pain and issues on my right arm, shoulder and legs. Please pray that the Lord will be gracious and heal them fully. Thank you and God Bless you all for your kind and faithful prayers for me and other...
Replies
10
Views
185
Please pray for me that I will stop having very vivid and dark dreams that I have been plagued with for the past few years. I believe these are related to demonic witchcraft attacks I have been experiencing for the past few years due to my ###. Please, please pray for a final end to these...
Replies
8
Views
495
Request for a prayer. I am having bad dreams, the enemy is planning bad things in my dreams. I see girls with exposed breast, ###.
Replies
6
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom