State Job still processing

BackToBlue

Servant of All
Prayers for success at a state job I have applied for. Pray for God's grace, and success and miraculous favor in the process for a rewarding career to follow. Had to start all over due to a clerical error. Finally starting background investigation. Pray it all is successful for me. God is good and answers.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PrayerRequest.com Ruffgernon Do You Need Prayer? Click to Post Your Request New Prayer Requests Holy Spirit Please Let my job go th I ask you, Lord, please let this job I passed assessment, had 1st interview that went excellent, and 2nd interview onsite please let it go amazing. I have...
Replies
12
Views
503
I am currently on the Graduate visa and it’s expiring on ###/###/####. I am fully employed with a company that does sponsor visas but for some reasons they told me initially that my job role is not eligible for sponsorship. I still believed that there would be a way out. I met one of the top...
Replies
5
Views
300
Still praying for a job. Still praying for my mental well-being. Still praying for my daughter's health. Still praying for my grandson's health and well-being. Praying that his parents prioritize his needs and that he prosper in life. May God protect him always. I'm supposed to not envy, yet, I...
Replies
11
Views
608
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom