Georgie ###

georgiedruce

Humble Servant
I’m surrounded by people who are ill. Please pray with me they all restore great health and vitality. Amen 
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, thank you for waking me up everyday. Please heal me, please give a good result for my biopsy. Please spare me from having cancer. I wouldn't know what to do. We just lost our mom a year ago because of that illness. I'm scared Jesus. Please heal us. Give me strength. I want to stop...
Replies
14
Views
197
Lord Hear our prayer for complete healing of my father, who is bedridden post brain stroke since ### years and is under rehabilitation. Lord our Saviour, the great physician, Kindly resolve his neuro issues and restore his body movement. Regulate his BP and other vitals to normal. Grace him...
Replies
8
Views
155
I pray for great health, a new home, a new job, a new car, a new bike, a new iPhone. I pray to be healed from mental illness and for the judge to take mental illness off of my medical records so I don't have to be on the injection for the mental illness that I have. I want to come off of the...
Replies
8
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom