Plis pray for ### and ### for getting

Babyy

Disciple of Prayer
Plis pray for ### and me for getting a good job this year. Our relaxation age is also going to end up soon, so kindly pray for us to get a better job.
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray that I will get a good suitable job very soon. Kindly also pray that I will get married soon if it is God's will.
Replies
10
Views
192
Dear Lord Jesus, I am telling everyone and I will say this I suffer with autism. I’m stuck in a job out in the sun humiliated bit by bugs sensory overload and I have been pushed around so hard and all I’m asking for is just a small TV spot to get my foot in the door. Lots of people in to say...
Replies
8
Views
159
Hii, Iam writing this prayer request for me to get a blessed job in UAE as iam here on a visit visa. My visiting Visa validity is 2 months and same will expire on ###. Please remember me in your valuable prayers to get a good paid office job before expiring my Visa. Thanking you
Replies
11
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom