2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Father in heaven I pray for help to restore my relationship with ###. Thank you in Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
29
Asking for spiritual awakeners for me and my loved one My boyfriend and I have been having weird dreams that we need the Lord for His guidance
Replies
3
Views
21
I need a prayer for financial problems, promotions at work, and family problems.
Replies
2
Views
16
Update on brother ### ### he is communicating God is going to heal him I believe that
Replies
2
Views
15
Dear Heavenly Father, I am excited and also nervous as I begin this new job. Please watch over me, anoint my working life, So that I move in your strength and not my own. I lay down before you all the training, skills and dreams I have. Help me to be successful in all I do. Come lead me each...
Replies
3
Views
23
I pray for the health of me and my family members. We have all had health problems lately, and I pray that we regain our health and are made strong. I especially pray for my ###, as she has the most health complications. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
17
Our Father in Heaven, Hallowed be Your Name! Your Kingdom come! Your Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven! ------------------ Give us this day our daily bread! And forgive our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from...
Replies
3
Views
15
Pray for me and my family. We seek help, protection, and guidance of the Holy Spirit to overcome the influences of the devil and his angels. And please pray for my daughter-in-law's safe delivery... May God's hand protect the mother and child and the serving medical staff. Praise God and thanks.
Replies
2
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom