Asking for spiritual awakeners for ###

Abbie

Disciple of Prayer
Asking for spiritual awakeners for me and my loved one
My boyfriend and I have been having weird dreams that we need the Lord for His guidance
 
strange or evil dreams r nothing more than satan and or his demons trying to deceive u or condemn u for something in ur past..remain strong in ur faith always giving Jesus thanks day and night for all the blessings He does rain upon u daily and He has promised to never forsake u....the mere mention of His name will drive all those demons far far away
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I traveled to a foreign country for a job I thought would change my life but along the way everything got worse, I lost my marriage, I lost interest in prayer, I even tried joining an occult for money since I felt not enough, though just before I could finish the process of becoming a full...
Replies
7
Views
277
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 85:6 is a direct plea for spiritual renewal: "Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you?" (NIV). It is a prayer for God to rekindle passion, restore joy, and awaken believers from spiritual stagnation...
Replies
8
Views
164
I’m asking for prayer over the relationship between me and ###. What I deeply hope for is reconciliation and healing between us. I miss the friendship we shared—the connection, the trust, and the way we understood each other. I desire for us to find peace, to forgive, and to restore what was...
Replies
7
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom