Father in heaven I pray for help to restore my relationship

christigal

Prayer Partner
Father in heaven I pray for help to restore my relationship with ###. Thank you in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed that God will restore ### relationship and that it will be more beautiful than before. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SDB continue to pray for me and now my ex SYG (KG) that God restores our relationship and turns it around to be a non verbally abusive relationship. I never see her because of her profession, so there should be no reason why we argue so much. But she has resentment towards me because I reacted...
Replies
7
Views
104
Pray God heals and restores my relationship, giving us forgiveness and wisdom. Bless us with a godly marriage
Replies
12
Views
236
I pray ### put his differences aside and pride and childlessness and anxiety and open his heart to my father and me. Father, soften his heart and forgive us both as sinners. We want him in my life and promise to love him forever and actually he is my soul mate and that he have his heart and...
Replies
10
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom