2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

I pray ### is safe while delivering for work tonight and that she return home safely. In Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
3
Views
39
Father God, I thank you for miracles. Please richly bless all the people on this prayer site and all our family members and friends and every one connected to our life, Amen Dear Lord Father God, I thank you for this day and a new week and for a better night's sleep for my Beautiful wife ###...
Replies
4
Views
47
My prayer request is that "GOD SHOULD HELP ME AND GET A NICE JOB IN ###, JESUS CHRIST COME TO MY RESCUE AND HEAR MY HEART CRY"
Replies
4
Views
16
I thank you for the messages......I am a ### but based in ### and up till now I am yet to get my residence permits. At the moment there is a high level of deportation. Help me pray to God to protect me from deportation and also grant my residence permit. God bless you all.
Replies
6
Views
130
Lord I am not worthy of you, but only say the word “for in the name of my Father you are internally miraculous heal and I shall shout with joy for the give of life. Lord reconstruct my rectum, colon/stomach. I ask for my ### as well who struggles with balance. Thank you lord for all your blessings.
Replies
4
Views
14
That God will cause my step brothers to lose their peace and sleep until they release my rightful portion of my father's land this Easter 2018. (2) That God will cause them to share the land into two between us according to tradition.
Replies
5
Views
27
My name is ###. I am leaving a sin full life and I want to be with Jesus. I want a prayer to leave my sin, I am trying my best but unable to overcome. By my own I can't do this only Jesus can do. And now I am facing problem in my job. I need help.
Replies
2
Views
14
We pray and to ask to be filled with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that we will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord, to please Him in all respects, bearing fruit in every good work and increasing in the knowledge of God, strengthened with all power...
Replies
2
Views
83
Let us pray, the Lord to organize situations, help me and give me wisdom in order to be able I to get financially rich, for God's glory! I only believe in Jesus and only He is my hope! Let us pray for the mercy of God, building, the way out and the blessing, of every area of my life! Thank you...
Replies
3
Views
14
I am wondering if anyone would be so kind as to join your prayers to mine asking God in Jesus name to deliver me from this despair, anxiety, & nervousness. The CT scan was abnormal; I'm praying the cancer will NEVER come back in me. Also, I pray that God will quell this loneliness & being...
Replies
3
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom