2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Asking prayer for several unspoken requests... that the LORD works all things out for His will and purpose. Some of these prayers are for others, I asked that the LORD work in EVERY detail of every situation. In Jesus name #amen
Replies
2
Views
16
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please hold me up in prayer. I'm not doing well at all. I'm overweight and out of shape, fighting off the flu (still), looking for a decent paying job, and running out of cash. Please pray for my family members, loved ones, friends, acquaintances, and...
Replies
7
Views
29
I pray that I pass the civil service exam and get a job. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
19
I want to get rich and help my family and have a long life.
Replies
3
Views
24
Heavenly Father, I pray to you that you will help those who are having sleepless nights to sleep better. I sometimes have problems sleeping too. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen I trust you Jesus
Replies
16
Views
146
Evening man of God, pray for me for divine healing to be healed completely, financial breakthrough, to be separated from spirit of rejection, peace in my ###'s house, to get a better job with good salary, for my debts to be cancelled, my ### to pass their studies with good points, for my ### to...
Replies
3
Views
25
Prayers for my husband who has congestive heart failure and pneumonia. He had open heart triple bypass surgery.
Replies
20
Views
539
MY PRAYER IS THAT MY GOD IS ABLE, THANK YOU GOD FOR FREEING ME FROM A BURDEN THAT WAS NOT MINE, THANK YOU FOR MAKING A WAY OUT OF NO WAY, THANK YOU FOR NEW MERCIES, OLD THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY AND ALL THINGS ARE BECOMING NEW, NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER. HELP ME FORGIVE MYSELF FOR...
Replies
3
Views
17
Pray for my son ### health having flu symptoms
Replies
5
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom