Heavenly Father, I pray to you that you will help those

I prayed for the peace in everyone's mind heart and spirit. Peaceful rest. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me have a good day today at work. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol today and tonight. Please help me get a good night's sleep and rest and have a great day tomorrow. Thank you to everyone else that has also prayed for me. There is still a lot of work...
Replies
10
Views
216
Dear God thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you for helping me at work and at home with my wife. Thank you for soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. I'm sorry but when I wake up in the morning I sing a song from the Door's. We'll I woke up...
Replies
7
Views
132
Thanks for praying for me for my morning prayer request as I had fever. Headache and gasy stomach. n vomiting due to headache. I'm feeling better now. Didn't take medicine. Just One pantop in empty stomach early morning. B vomited once after that I'm feeling better. Thank you all. ! And I've new...
Replies
7
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom