2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Praying for a good week. I really need it.
Replies
2
Views
16
Lord, thanks for today please escape me from my enemy whose name is ### was planned to destroy me and affect me please lord I got fear and bless me to stay happy with my man and give my man fully to me please save me from my enemy lord please save me lord
Replies
2
Views
15
Father God, Thank you for this day. Thank you for all the good things that you continue to shower upon me. Pls guide us in all that we do. And I hope and pray that you'll continue to bless me and the people I care for. Pls bless this day. Pls bless me with patience. Thank you Father God! These...
Replies
3
Views
16
God thank you that I am under the open windows of your blessings, God you can see the situation I am going through at work, the changes that are happening, God please pour your favors and blessings on me and help me with the job applications I have submitted, please pour your favor and blessings...
Replies
3
Views
17
God knows the prayers of restoration for them both Amen
Replies
3
Views
18
I am just requesting a Prayer for Marital Restoration
Replies
4
Views
17
Asking for favor for a new vehicle and the sale of my old. Favor for renting 2 furnished rooms, one needing some work (Thank God, room repaired and all rented) Prayer that God bless and increase my finances. Wisdom & favor for a godly wife. Hair repair. Removal of ungodly neighbors. ###'s...
Replies
4
Views
18
Asking for prayers for complete healing and recovery so that I may be able to serve Him to the fullest. Need clear direction and discernment to do His will and strength to carry it all out. #weakestlink #strenghtoftheLord
Replies
3
Views
36
I want and need a personal relationship with Christ. I need to see past my own hurts and see the hurts of the people that are hurting me. I need to be better at putting others before myself. I need to let go of ALL selfishness and self-centeredness, jealousy, envy, strife, anger. Oh God, I am so...
Replies
2
Views
36
That God shower me with favor, that He bless, anoint and direct the next phase in my life concerning all that He has commissioned me to do; that there be no demonic, human or circumstantial hindrances or retaliations in any area of my life.
Replies
2
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom