2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Lord, help me relate in this world of text messages. I seem to not understand it. In fact, I don't like it at all.
Replies
3
Views
18
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a financial breakthrough and securing a house before an upcoming birth.
Replies
3
Views
19
Would you pray for this woman I talked to who was homeless....she was out in the wet Seattle rain, and her bags were all wet and had holes in them, and said she had Hep C which she is getting a new treatment for. She said she was trying to live sober. I gave her some material on recovery. I...
Replies
5
Views
69
Please pray for my family as they need to have a tree removed from their roof that fell tonight. Also, please pray for other repairs they need badly. Thank you for praying. God bless.
Replies
6
Views
26
Please pray that this week is full of blessings and great health and that my mother asks if I want to go to the store with her. I really need to go grocery shopping. ijnip amen
Replies
2
Views
13
Girlfriend to meet a matter of our between quarrel from different has been please pray for ###
Replies
2
Views
11
Asking for healing over a little issue with my skin. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
25
My husband was a traffic cop and was suspended since 2009. May God forgive him on what he did and get his job back. His name is ###.
Replies
6
Views
22
May ### ke church ke leye prayer karte hai our ### ke bhain ke leye prayer karte ### ke ghar me pavitr atam ki kripa se anand our peace rahe Jesus ke naam amen
Replies
2
Views
86
सर मेरा आप से निवेदन है, की आप मेरे ### के लिये दुआ करे। मेरे ### में कुछ ### के बीच और मेरे बीच मे नाना प्रकार के आरोप लगाए जा रहे है सो आप प्रार्थना करे कि मैं और मेरी ### दोनो इन आरोप से बचाये जाए।
Replies
3
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom