2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Dear friends, Please pray for our family health and protection. Thanks
Replies
2
Views
13
Replies
2
Views
16
help me pray if it's will of our Lord to grant us financial support we need for buying this ###sqm land. as our lot for we want to go home for good. we don't have enough resource for money but we're doing our best to provide. your will Lord. thank you for blessing us always.
Replies
2
Views
24
Please pray that I get a new and better job asap. God Bless you and thank you
Replies
2
Views
12
Please dear God heal my children of any disease or illnesses in Jesus’s name. Please let us get into a genetics doctor very soon. Amen
Replies
4
Views
17
Plz pray for me help me cheast dard sans lene me problem dar ki mar jana h
Replies
2
Views
35
Please pray for me at work. I feel mistreated and don't know what to do any more. I have met road blocks in the things that I have tried. I pray that what was meant for evil will be turned around for good. Please pray for my health and that I find the doctors and professionals who can help me...
Replies
6
Views
27
Dear all, pray for me to get back my lost love.. Amen
Replies
2
Views
18
Dear Partners, I need your help urgently. I have been praying and fasting for my son ### ### to be saved. I was told he is in bad company. ###
Replies
5
Views
24
I ask for prayer for restoration and favor from in-laws that have abused and used ### and ### very badly. I pray that all lies and deception be disclosed and there be righteousness. Protection for ###, ###, ###, and ###.
Replies
3
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom