I ask for prayer for restoration and favor from ###-###

Sarahbk

Humble Servant of All
I ask for prayer for restoration and favor from in-laws that have abused and used ### and ### very badly. I pray that all lies and deception be disclosed and there be righteousness. Protection for ###, ###, ###, and ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please touch and agree! We need prayers Father God, Lord Jesus, Tonight I come before You with a heart that is heavy, but a spirit that still believes. Just hours ago, I lifted my voice in praise and worship. I honored You. I called upon Your name. And then, in the middle of my worship, a storm...
Replies
11
Views
297
I'm fasting and praying to God to help restore my marriage and provide for my family. My salary is over ### and can't buy food and basics for my ### children aged ###, ###, and ### months. I pray that ### lets me taste happiness again.
Replies
8
Views
219
Please pray for my son; he is extremely tormented right now. Heavenly Father, I am trusting in Your love and care for my son. I pray he will have a peaceful, calm, and satisfied day today with his caregivers. He is a little uneasy, confused, and stubborn periodically since he got up this...
Replies
9
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom