2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Praise the Lord please pray for my ### exams today pray for him that he should write his exams very well so should get good marks in this exams please pray for him in Jesus name amen thank you so much amen
Replies
2
Views
15
Lord God, I just wanna pray for ### to give me more strength and power for all the challenging I am facing right now. Guide me in my everyday life.
Replies
3
Views
14
God you are the protector and shield for us (for me and my ###). Let my ### be your first priority among us. Guard him. Thank you. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
20
My wife's health is not good, please pray for ###'s recovery.
Replies
5
Views
19
Heavenly father I thank you for everything you do for each and every one of us and each and every one of our little pets, we are so truly, humbly, sincerely and genuinely grateful and thankful. Thank you for looking after ### when she went to her cleaning jobs today. Thank you for letting...
Replies
3
Views
17
Pray that I will improve my work performance as a ###. I will think like a ### and get support from ### and ###.
Replies
4
Views
19
strong protection..powerful intervention and help...Satan is torturing and has for so long...I call on your name Jesus and I thank you and praise you for sending help now. Amen
Replies
5
Views
21
Replies
6
Views
23
Dear Brother, I want you to pray for my second hubby ###. whom I love very much. He used to keep me happy by calling me, taking me out, but now he is not doing. It has become very rare now. He told me when I get a good job, I will take you, I will give you money, but nothing is true since last...
Replies
8
Views
52
```markdown MitDavidDv: A Messianic Jewish Tefillah Shalom Chaverim! Toda raba for all of those of you that continue to intercede for me through this website. I am truly grateful to all of you that go before Yeshua Ha-Moshiach on my behalf. May Ha-Adonai bless and keep you today...
Replies
5
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom