On 8/3/2018 inter exam please pray for###

Lord please bless this person with their exam....let them learn and do well! In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, may medical exam + xrays prove a healthy report. Thank You, in Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
Replies
6
Views
202
Yesterday I wrote ### exam please pray for me to crack ### I want to score ###+ marks please Jesus full fill my Jesus amen
Replies
7
Views
503
25 June my exam please pray I will clear my exam the exam is too much important for my life this exam will change my life in good state but if I can't clear then I feel too much low please pray I will clear it at 7:30 my exam may be start but at 8:30 I will be in middle of exam
Replies
8
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom