2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

good day... please include me in prayers... i really need God's provision today, financial breakthrough, many bills and debt to pay ,,, please i need God's miracle today.... thank u and God bless your ministry..... ### ###
Replies
2
Views
14
Kindly pray for me get or build a home in my native place. I don't have money to make a home. But I believe nothing is impossible for God. God will surely provide a way to build a home to live.
Replies
4
Views
50
Please God help ### his tummy still hurts really bad he can't eat please help him please in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
3
Views
39
Praise the Lord. Please sir n mam pray for me and my ### for baby. We are childless couple. We have no any baby since ### yrs.
Replies
4
Views
20
Dear all. We have a financial problem now.. One of my ### who helped me financially. ### is asking right now to return it back. I don't know what to do. Please pray for me that I should get money to return it back. I need ### right now to return please pray for me.
Replies
5
Views
23
Please pray for ### and ###, complete healing, that God will provide that new place to live, financial help and insurance. Please pray for ### will keep them safe and back on the path of healing. In Jesus Name! Thank you
Replies
2
Views
13
Bethel English School celebrated the second esta establish day on 27th Jan. praise the Almighty God. OK. Pray for the school development and for the ###.
Replies
2
Views
15
I am asking for financial help to repay my loan, also a new home where my husband can be with us to help take care of the baby when I have to go work.
Replies
4
Views
74
GOD THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. GOD I LOVE YOU. SORRY GOD I WAS BLAMING YOU FOR MY BAD CONDITION BUT I FORGOT THAT YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING. YOU CHOSE GOOD LIFE FOR ME THAT'S WHY I AM SUFFERING FROM BAD TIME. GOD PLEASE ARRANGE GOOD JOB FOR ME THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO FEED MYSELF. GOD I AM ALONE NOW I...
Replies
2
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom