2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please brethren, continue to pray for me concerning my initial prayer points that I am from ### and I participated in the government youth empowerment program (youwinconnect with the registration number ###) I seriously need God's favour to be selected thank you Jesus I believe in you and O Lord...
Replies
2
Views
30
Lord please allow your grace and mercy to manifest today. I have been praying hard everyday over this prayer request for ### and I. Please give me the opportunity to make it work with ###, Please don't take it away before it even gets started. I claim this In Jesus Name Amen. Quick Reply
Replies
2
Views
12
Please pray for me to get buyers for all the properties offered for sale in my care in Jesus mighty name
Replies
2
Views
35
Jesus I trust in you, waiting for good days to come back, job for me and my husband and a good future for my kids. Also keeping all those in my prayers who are struggling in their life for food, job and shelter. Pray for us ###, Jesus and mother Mary
Replies
2
Views
17
Please pray for me ### ### To get calls this week from any of the 3 ### ###’s for Job Interviews. I applied for Nurse Tech/MST positions. Pray they also HIRE ME.
Replies
3
Views
19
My lord, thank you, for healing me. I thank you, that you are helping me to control my appetite. Please continue to heal me from pain. Thank you, Jesus. Amen!
Replies
2
Views
15
I've got my final exams for MBA 1st year from today, kindly pray for ###.
Replies
2
Views
32
Oh, most beautiful flower of Mt ###, fruitful vine, splendor of heaven, blessed mother of the son of God, immaculate virgin: assist me in my necessity. O star of the sea, help me and show me, here you are my mother. Oh, holy Mary, mother of God, queen of heaven and earth: I humbly beseech you...
Replies
2
Views
9
Lord we ask you to give us good rains this rain season, hence we can have bumper harvest this year. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
83
Dear prayer warriors, let us pray the Lord to look into my heart, in my dreams and longings and because of His mercy to me glad, them come true and to be glorified! I believe that God loves humility and perseverance. Let us pray the Lord to rewards humility, perseverance and sincerity that He...
Replies
2
Views
12
Back
Top Bottom