Divine Favour to be selected

Ozzyking

Disciple of Prayer
Please brethren, continue to pray for me concerning my initial prayer points that I am from ### and I participated in the government youth empowerment program (youwinconnect with the registration number ###) I seriously need God's favour to be selected thank you Jesus I believe in you and O Lord I trust in you that my name is shortlisted already I will continue to praise your name for ever more Amen Alleluia!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm hereby requesting you to pray with me to get house for me and my three children. I've been moving from one place to next. May the divine favour of God and the seller be upon me. May my God supply my needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus. I'm exhausted from moving from...
Replies
9
Views
146
I am having a very challenging situation at my workplace. My boss is harassing me and trying to make my life very difficult. He has recently transferred to a place far from my native place, which is a very unfair transfer. Kindly pray that the goodness of God overcomes the evilness of my boss...
Replies
11
Views
227
Calvary Greetings to You and yours my name is ### please kindly prayer for me and with me I need God's Divine Financial intervention and breakthrough am in a lot of Debts at the moment with no certain source or helper to pay all back and am also jobless I use to be a C.E.O of a fashion business...
Replies
7
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom