My lord, thank you, for healing me. I thank you, that you are helping me to control my appetite. Please continue to heal me from pain. Thank you, Jesus. Amen!
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Do you know Jesus I’ve been having this problem for two years and my faith is getting weak but I know that you could heal, but could you help me please? You helped me before many years ago please heal me again Jesus I believe in you please forgive me for my sense and for all my unbelief please...
Please thank God for letting my son ### have about ### good days in a row and please ask Him to allow him to have more and to heal him mind and body. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessings. I am asking Lord that the seniors will continue to like me and not ignore me. I hope and I pray that people will continue to respect me and enjoy my term as a president of the group. I also pray for my husband that he will continue to...