2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray that God blesses my life with His Favor, Grace and Mercy and fills me with His Love, Presence, Help and Guidance. In Jesus Name
Replies
3
Views
15
Nurse Director for Behavioral Health....I am humbly asking for help from Jesus to find a key individual to learn our Behavioral Health area. We so need this person and I have been entrusted to find them. Many, many lives are affected by mental health issues. Please Lord bless me to find the...
Replies
3
Views
107
Hi, praise the Lord ### is feeling much better than before yesterday I met her there was a glow on her face God is working in her life Pl. keep on praying for her. I thank Jesus for all this. God Bless you Amen.
Replies
3
Views
27
Today is my LLB first year first exam, I studied but I'm not remembering anything, full of tension, exam is 11am to 2pm, please prayer for ###.
Replies
2
Views
16
I pray that my business takes a turn for the best. I pray that my contacts come through and I get more wholesale business this week. I pray in Jesus name
Replies
3
Views
19
Jesus today now ### went to theatre for knee bone surgery in ### by ###. pls pray for success n quick healing.
Replies
3
Views
23
Jesus I am having black patches on my face for that my husband not accepting me I am humbly requesting to clean my ###
Replies
3
Views
49
Please pray that the police, ### and ### will protect me completely against b
Replies
2
Views
18
Lord God, please help me. I'm going through a lot right now. My daughter is pregnant and she is not mentally or financially ready to take on such a responsibility, my father and I have not spoken in months, the man I have been dating for over 7 years continues to do me wrong and no hurt me, and...
Replies
6
Views
51
My family has been suffering from a skin infection called Scabies. I have two boys, one is ### years old and the other is only ### years old. Please pray for wisdom and healing. I have been so stressed over this and it has been hard. I deeply appreciate your prayers.
Replies
4
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom