2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Replies
3
Views
16
Good morning holy spirit I pray to u asking for forgiveness and peace in my heart I pray for my wife ### ### who went in ### to come back this year in Jesus name Amen
Replies
3
Views
17
I’m in need of prayer to complete my last semester of ### and pass my exit exam to be able to attend my classes ###.
Replies
3
Views
16
Please pray. Today I should go ### and engage in job. Now I am a job jobless person. Please pray for me. Yesterday I could not go ###. Please pray. May Jesus bless you.
Replies
2
Views
30
Dear all angels who are praying here. Thank you so much. Lord has subsided the pain of my daughter. She is better. Thank you, Lord, and thanks to Lo. Your prayers are worthless. We feel blessed to come onto this prayer site. Please keep praying. And please pray for my ### cash. I know you are...
Replies
2
Views
12
Please pray for me as I am going through severe financial crises and mental depression. I am a ### year lady, all are happy as my marriage is settled on ###. My dad expired long back, my mom is a cancer patient. Being a single child I struggled a lot for finance. Please pray for me so...
Replies
2
Views
12
Replies
3
Views
39
Please Pray I be heal from Herpes Simplex in my body from Gential herpes & Oral herpes that I am cleanse from the inside out that I be heal by the blood of Jesus and by the Grace of God & by the power of God's healing touch.
Replies
5
Views
1K
Plz pray for ### that he comes out of all problems and our relationship me and ### there are so many problems between our relationship.
Replies
2
Views
11
Back
Top Bottom