Please Pray I be heal from ###

Survive

Disciple of Prayer
Please Pray I be heal from Herpes Simplex in my body from Gential herpes & Oral herpes that I am cleanse from the inside out that I be heal by the blood of Jesus and by the Grace of God & by the power of God's healing touch.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Prayers this disease is gone from your body by his stripes we are healed Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for dear ### . She's now connected to ecmo. She has gained her consciousness now ,praise the lord. Her ejection fraction of heart is low and sepsis is still residing in her body. Doctors have told they'll keep her under close observation for 48 hours . And then she'll be evaluated...
Replies
10
Views
182
I am suffering deep professional upheaval due to false accusations that have attacked my integrity. I am a ### and because of these false allegations, I have been taken off of work now for several months as these allegations are being dealt with through the time-consuming channels. To make...
Replies
12
Views
211
Please pray for my dear ###. He has cirrhosis of the liver with fluid in his stomach. I know with prayer he will be healed. Please we need prayers. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,881
Messages
16,781,688
Members
648,439
Latest member
Nysaraymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom