Good morning holy spirit I pray to u asking for forgiveness

mugambe sam

Prayer Partner
Good morning holy spirit I pray to u asking for forgiveness and peace in my heart I pray for my wife ### ### who went in ### to come back this year in Jesus name Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning Holy Spirit I come to you as humble I can be I'm requesting that you touch the heart and mind of the ### that's working on my car since the the accident Lord I thank you for saving me asking that everything that is wrong with my car can be fix or Lord I'm claiming for a new car in...
Replies
6
Views
342
Good morning Jesus good morning holy spirit, I pray this morning that God take charge of everything going on in my life in Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
5
Views
879
Good morning Jesus good morning holy spirit, I handover this day to you my you take charge amen.
Replies
6
Views
676
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom