2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Plz pray for ### bcz ### m very disturbed in ### life
Replies
5
Views
213
Lord; i need help. I didn't do a good job budgeting my finances this month and I need your help. Please help recover and overturn this issue in Jesus name, please Jesus turn this issue around and my cases against me; amen.
Replies
3
Views
136
I have to leave my two dogs which I have been holding on for so long - whilst being in an abusive relationship. I keep going back because of the need to protect and be with the dogs. Please pray for God to grant me the strength to leave them behind knowing they will be safe and they will forgive...
Replies
2
Views
17
I want God to grant me the spirit of understanding, wisdom, boldness to declare His word and revival in ###.
Replies
2
Views
18
My son ### to get full A plus in his plus two exam
Replies
3
Views
22
pray to my bro ### ### that doctors doubt that he has a bone cancer finally the report also says it's positive.... further biopsy test is to be taken on Wednesday pls pray that by Jesus name he should be healed and stand as a testimony and serve for God
Replies
3
Views
47
Please pray for me and my business; it's not going well.
Replies
3
Views
17
My lord, may I have a successful day, tomorrow. Amen! Thank you, Jesus! Amen!
Replies
3
Views
20
I pray to God so that he heals my soul because I am passing through a difficult situation. My best friend has been sleeping with my wife, yet we have 3 daughters. It's the boy's habit to sleep with married women when men have gone to work. I pray to God to pay for ### that guy and I also pray...
Replies
4
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom