2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for me. My financial situation has worsen.
Replies
5
Views
53
I pray Lord Jesus Christ to be with me in my exams as I'm going to start them tomorrow, amen.
Replies
3
Views
18
Replies
3
Views
21
Pray for ###'s deadly cancer, ###'s incontinence, & ###'s asthma and that we will lose weight ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###.
Replies
6
Views
46
Urgent please all pray I need these things now Lord you say ask and a skin will receive Lord please do this for my speedily in Jesus name I declare degree all every single all particular things products items new best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed...
Replies
3
Views
14
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for divine intervention and guidance in personal life, including marriage and career. The individual seeks God's help to break a perceived yoke and achieve personal goals.
Replies
3
Views
99
Dear Brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus thank you all for praying for my financial problems, the Lord has heard and blessed me, the Lord Almighty helped me to come out of the financial worry. Praise the Lord Alleluia. Thank you Jesus. Regards ###
Replies
4
Views
22
I need a job breakthrough, my dad is recovering from mild stroke, my brother is on admission at a ### for mental illness, my mum has serious anger issues, please pray for ###.
Replies
3
Views
19
Replies
5
Views
28
Prayers for my son, ### ### ### - lifting him and his court case scheduled for this week, to the Throne; may God's mercy and grace be upon him, may he be protected in the Blood of Christ that, no harm (physical, mental, emotional or spiritual) touches him; may Our Sovereign God lay hands upon...
Replies
2
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom