2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Gud day everyone ... I make this prayer requests for my children ### & ### to guide and help them on their studies and I'm praying for them to pass all the test or exams they are taken and I'm praying also that they get a good grades upon finish this school year ... Thank you for praying my request.
Replies
2
Views
15
Lord, I lift up to You ###, the son of a dear friend and prayer member here. He is taken up in hospital with breathing problems. In the hospital his heart stopped beating but they were able to save him. He is in the ICU now. Lord we pray for Your healing grace and protection. In Jesus Name. amen
Replies
6
Views
43
lord please escape me from my enemy who is trying to destroy me please save me lord and give my man back to me lord and save me please change the date of my ### engagement so that only ### am not able to see my enemy. please lord save me and save all please change my ### engagement date please...
Replies
2
Views
14
Thank you for money I gave in Jesus name my ### she ### enlarges incredibly abundantly now more more every day the blessings of the Lord brings me wealth he adds no trouble sorrow to it now I declare degree i win now all the jackpots on scrach cards the euro the euro raffle the lotto the lotto...
Replies
2
Views
19
my husband to get a better job. God to save my brother who is a ### addict
Replies
3
Views
28
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It's important to seek support from trusted individuals, such as friends, family, or professionals, who can provide guidance and help you navigate these feelings. If you're open to it, consider reaching out to a spiritual leader or...
Replies
2
Views
17
Lord thank you for hair I have thank you lord you can do all things lord with all my heart women's hair is her crown touch my hair by your power please I add you please grant me abundant incredibly more hair on my whole head abundantly incredibly now that I am astonished in Jesus name I command...
Replies
2
Views
14
pray me for financial and God heal my heart and fulfill the holly spirit. thank you for ur pray may God bless u
Replies
2
Views
16
I need prayer over my upcoming marriage to be a successful one.
Replies
4
Views
48
pray for me to afford to take care of my family.
Replies
4
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom