Lord thank you for hair I have thank you Lord you can

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord thank you for hair I have thank you lord you can do all things lord with all my heart women's hair is her crown touch my hair by your power please I add you please grant me abundant incredibly more hair on my whole head abundantly incredibly now that I am astonished in Jesus name I command my whole hair blessed abundantly incredibly mega thicker fuller longer stronger radiant best ever in every way now that I am totally astonished in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank You so much for everything You have done in our lives. My heart is full of gratitude for the blessings You continue to give our family. Thank You for my son ###, for the work You have prepared for him — not only a good job, but an opportunity that allows him to travel...
Replies
7
Views
305
Thank You Lord Jesus for all I have been blessed with. Please forgive me for my sins against you and the wrongs I done to others. Grant me the serenity to accept the wrongs that have been inflicted on me and the heart to forgive. Please God grant me the wisdom the serenity I need to do your...
Replies
7
Views
305
DEAR LORD, SHOW ME WHERE I CAN SERVE YOU - THANK YOU, GOD FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE! I DECLARE THAT ### AND I ARE IN THE PERFECT PLACE, AT THE PERFECT TIME WITH THE PERFECT JOBS, THANK YOU
Replies
8
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,345
Messages
16,787,323
Members
648,926
Latest member
Preymoriinira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom