Praying

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I the name of Jesus, I really don’t know if there’s anything else left for me to say. But I am in need for prayer, I am in need of prayer for breakthrough I am going through so very much right now. First I want to thank all of you for prayer for a vehicle. Now it has been in the shop for a few...
Replies
7
Views
116
I saw some posts on Facebook saying that this week a miracle will happen to me. I took it as a sign from God. I pray that something really does happen this week. 🙏
Replies
7
Views
207
hi all. im working as an oncall AMU shift for four days long days this week. please pray that Jesus may bless me wisdom, strength, and optimism! please! thank youuuu!
Replies
7
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,788
Messages
16,780,997
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom