God thank you that I am under the open windows of your

Audrey G

Disciple of Prayer
God thank you that I am under the open windows of your blessings, God you can see the situation I am going through at work, the changes that are happening, God please pour your favors and blessings on me and help me with the job applications I have submitted, please pour your favor and blessings on the people reviewing the applications and let them choose me for the position so I can move into the blessings you have put aside for me at the new job location in Jesus's Holy Name
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God help me, my life is in danger of enemies who seek to ### me, my health is going down am also dying so I ask the Lord to protect me and be merciful unto me. May God's protection always be on me. Amen
Replies
11
Views
246
I need prayer that these demonic attacks on my life would stop, that people would stop misunderstanding me, that people would know the truth about me TODAY that I would step into the blessings of Job and for supernatural favor and blessing with people in the US, just to be extremely financially...
Replies
7
Views
227
Please please prayer for me and my marriage is under spiritual demonic attacks by this evil woman, ###. She was my best friend but not anymore because wanted my husband for self, the only good thing my husband see that she giving him money. Due to the situations my health is not so good, I am...
Replies
10
Views
425
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,018
Members
648,350
Latest member
Thiestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom