2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for my husband to come back without drinking, my ### year old daughter needs him.
Replies
5
Views
17
Lord please allow your grace and mercy to manifest today. I have been praying hard everyday over this prayer request for ### and I. Please give me the opportunity to make it work with ###, Please don't take it away before it even gets started. I claim this In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
13
I pray to God so dat my wife comes back from abroad this year in Jesus name I pray..
Replies
3
Views
20
God please bless my son, ###, with a huge break for his career. Please let him get a booking as a series regular or in a pilot this February! Please open just the right door and guide him to the perfect role to get him on firm ground in his career and help his financial struggle. Thank you God...
Replies
3
Views
14
I just want to praise and honor God for each prayer warriors who are faithful in praying for the needs of everyone. Thank you for praying for our choir. Jesus is Lord of all. Please pray for our pastor to continue to serve in our church. Retirement is on the horizon and we need to pray to God...
Replies
4
Views
14
My daughter ###'s back is better but she got the flu and is just now starting to recover from it. She has loss of appetite and as a result she is weak. I was sick with a cold also and am just now recovering from it. ### lost her job because she was off work so long. Please pray for her to get...
Replies
4
Views
138
Please pray that the other party in the dispute will never be able to leverage the council or police against me, or use any Info I have provided against me. Please pray that they will see they are wrecking my health and will be sued for a huge amount of money.
Replies
2
Views
16
Lord please be with my husband at his drs appt and breathing tests this week ### please give him miracle healing and improvements and a good report let him declare the works of the Lord forgive him of any sins that may be blocking his healing thank You Lord in Jesus Name amen
Replies
7
Views
57
Need prayers to have much faith in God and to do things that will bring glory to His holy name
Replies
2
Views
13
Lord, knows my pain and what I experience! Let us pray, that the Lord will give me a way and a victory in all areas of my life, all my problems and situations! Thank you for your prayers and support! I also pray for you, with love!
Replies
2
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom