I just want to praise and honor God for each prayer

Roderickk

Humble Prayer Warrior
I just want to praise and honor God for each prayer warriors who are faithful in praying for the needs of everyone. Thank you for praying for our choir. Jesus is Lord of all. Please pray for our pastor to continue to serve in our church. Retirement is on the horizon and we need to pray to God what His will be for this situation. Also pray for the elders of our church to be faithful to the end. Thank you and God bless you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you everyone for praying for ### services. Jesus granted us a huge miracle for him and his attendants today. He restored ###'s attendants hours. He placed all the ministering angels in the right place to advocate for ### today. Now most of his attendants can be paid. Just need prayers for...
Replies
5
Views
226
I want to praise and thank God for my answered prayers in a miraculous way! I am so grateful! Also, I request prayers for another matter- That God may soften the heart of the man that is giving us trouble about issues with our mountain property. May he let go of all animosity, somehow get...
Replies
8
Views
286
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom