Dear Heavenly Father, I am excited and also nervous

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Heavenly Father,

I am excited and also nervous as I begin this new job. Please watch over me, anoint my working life, So that I move in your strength and not my own. I lay down before you all the training, skills and dreams I have. Help me to be successful in all I do. Come lead me each day. May I be aware of your presence with me, A friend always beside me, And an advisor at my side. Fill my heart with hope and joy, So that I may feel enthusiastic and energised as I work. Fill my actions with integrity and wisdom, That others may see something of your spirit in me. I trust in you. I walk with you. I love you. Thank you for this new opportunity. In Jesus Holy name I pray,

Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I am excited about this now job idea, please give me peace about it, if it is your will and allow for the doors to be wide open so that I may go the direction you would have me go: please watch over us and help us, keep satan, his demons, and anyone looking to harm us away. I love you...
Replies
6
Views
166
Dear Heavenly Father, I am at an event with so many temptations. Please protect my mind, heart, spirit, family from evil. Let us live happily and joyfully in your light and love. I pray that the enemy is destroyed and leaves my dad and his wife. I pray the devil is destroyed out of my...
Replies
7
Views
291
Dear Heavenly Father. I pray for new beginnings as the month starts filled with peace, love, prosperity, and opportunity to enhance my finances through work and other things that may come to me on the side with your grace. I also come to you today in prayer for the reconciliation and healing of...
Replies
4
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,766
Messages
16,780,825
Members
648,330
Latest member
Fluodarsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom