2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My ### is suffering from very bad cough and admitted from last ### days, pl pray she get well and come out of hospital safe and can go to her home.
Replies
8
Views
69
Please keep my partner and I in prayer as well as a job as I'm unemployed. God bless you all. Thank you Lord for bringing my boyfriend ### back to me. I pray that it only gets better and better and that we only get closer soon. My Father in heaven, I come before you, humbled in heart. Lord God...
Replies
4
Views
60
I need prayer please I'm desperate my business fail I have debts I don't know what to do anymore.
Replies
7
Views
111
please pray for my husband's Visa ###
Replies
5
Views
26
Financial blessings and breakthrough
Replies
7
Views
29
Please pray for me to find a job
Replies
6
Views
34
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for all the miracles both small and big that I experience in You every day! Today is a day filled with Your miracles! As I don't think about my life You bless me in ways I can not describe at times! As I sing praises to You and thanks to You, You fight battles...
Replies
5
Views
28
I am praying for patience. Lord, please continue to open the doors for me. I fear my boss is going to lay me off and still owes me a large sum in back pay. Let his books match mine so he can see I am correct. Lord, help me curve my tongue and find kindness to express when speaking with him...
Replies
4
Views
54
Replies
3
Views
24
I ask for prayer for myself tomorrow as I go in to take a very important exam, this exam will determine whether or not I become licensed as a registered nurse. I have worked very hard and finally finished nursing school and have the job of my dreams lined up and I just need to pass this NCLEX...
Replies
3
Views
136
Back
Top Bottom