My mother ### ### she is having eye operation she had done cataract operation it went failed then other eye left her retina one injection was given that also went failed now on Thursday again she will go to ### for one more operation of eye for that retina please pray that her eyes are alright...
I have been detected with a breast tumor, please pray that it gets cured and that I am not detected with a disease like cancer in this lifetime, please pray for my wellbeing and that my family does not suffer financially or mentally because of me, in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord, Amen
Happy Sunday brothers and sisters I would like to thank the Lord for this wonderful day....
We also thank you Father for loving us this much
My God, I am praying for my two boys, age ### and age ###....I am praying that you teach them your ways, let them grow knowing that you exist and that...