2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Lord Jesus heal my husband's seriously swollen legs and feet. Praises and glory to you.
Replies
5
Views
106
Please keep ### and ### in an unspoken prayer request. Thanks.
Replies
5
Views
21
I want to thank the Lord this morning. He's blessed me much more than I deserve. The past several years have been the most difficult of my life but the Lord has sustained me and blessed me in spite of it. And I have not been easy to tolerate. Thank you Jesus. I ask that you continue a good...
Replies
5
Views
18
Pliz pray for God to open His ways for ### to clear debts, and have a stable business, In Jesus Name.
Replies
4
Views
18
I am ###.....living in ###....I am suffering from dry nose, nasal blockade since ### years after I was hit by a bat. I underwent twice surgery. But even then I am unable to breathe well....
Replies
3
Views
104
Please pray for my brother though he has completed his BCA but didn't get the certificate because of that he is not getting a job. He is quite depressed and distressed, he is having suicidal thoughts. Please pray for my brother. His name is ###.
Replies
3
Views
18
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for guidance, wisdom, and strength for family members and loved ones, seeking relief from their suffering and pain.
Replies
3
Views
13
I can't read the Bible & I can't pray, every time I think about commit suicide, I've lost everything, I want to change my mind & myself.. please help me. Thank you. Praise the Lord..
Replies
3
Views
96
I am ###.### my family consist five member mom is name ### and dad is name ###.###, brother is name ### and myself and sister is name ###. last ten year we are facing court probelm still is not resloved and financial level is poor condition pls prayer for that. my brother is not coming church...
Replies
3
Views
87
Back
Top Bottom