2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

My husband left me and my ### year old daughter alone now took all his clothes feeling so lonely I just asked him. Y r u drinking what worries you have but he lied me that he did not drink. Let him come back to me normally. Let him be with me in Jesus name lord. My ### year old needs daddy have...
Replies
5
Views
21
Prayer warriors, I need you to pray for my ### who is an alcohol and drug abuser, also pray for me that my business grows and as I go to seek an order, everything that blocks my way should perish in Jesus's name.
Replies
3
Views
15
Please pray for my mother who had fallen down near our building compound wall and had major injuries in back side, also suffering from skin disease bullous pemphigoid and very serious diabetes and blood pressure. Also I am suffering from severe dental pain in back part of teeth.
Replies
4
Views
110
Please lord take care of my child give her rest heal her. Arrange for money lord true prayers are heard pls I am worried she far from me ..pls heal her quickly pls heal her quickly reduce her pain make her normal .lord give your love touch her lord pls .
Replies
3
Views
117
Bishop please pray for me and husband we don't have a place to stay we don't qualify and a car am not working my kids they trouble me and we have a financial problem and my husband to find promotion, and doctor told us we are HIV positive please bishop we need the prayer. ### and ### ###
Replies
3
Views
17
plz pray for ### and ### I will every time think negative and very fear plz pray for ### plz
Replies
3
Views
22
Good Day I have so much that I want to be prayed for but I will be brief. I am working in a back and I am not fulfilled, I have never been this unhappy in my life, I get stressed whenever I think of work, the work is too much and I am drowning. I don't get paid enough and the saddest thing is...
Replies
2
Views
19
i am using medicine i can manage sleep time, doing all work well. i can get income and save that. and grow my hard work to get money.
Replies
2
Views
15
Lord I thank you for all our blessings. Please pray the judge have mercy on my ### Wednesday to be able to come home. I pray the judge see through this. Thank you.
Replies
2
Views
14
Father in heaven I am heartbroken and torn apart. Just when I thought ### and I were finally on the right track with each other, he tossed me to the side and left me for someone else. As much as I want to hurt him back so much I know that I can't because I love him too much and the Bible says...
Replies
2
Views
22
Back
Top Bottom